My husband Chuck and I have spent the last 30 yrs out of state, we owned our own Showroom Design Center in Dallas TX for 20+ yrs. We sold our business and traveled for 3 1/2 yrs and then decided it was time to move back home, to Evansville, IN. I am a West Sider graduated from Reitz in ’71. Married my husband Chuck in 1973. In 1982 moved to the Dallas, TX area, went to Interior Design School and we opened our UCC Total Home Design Center. Sold our business there very successfully, traveled for 3 1/2 yrs in our 50? Motor Coach.
After visiting family in 2006 decided it was time to move back home to Evansville,IN and spend more time with my family here. My parents still live in the same home for over 48 yrs, you don’t see that much any more. THEN after moving back to Evansville took specialty courses in Home Staging, Re-Design & Design to Sell by the leading company in the industry Home Staging Resources.
After receiving my Certification I opened my business
I love helping people put together something that is beautiful, whether it is the home they want to sell or economically redo the home they want to stay in.
“Stage to Sell, Stage to Stay”
I have been blessed with a gift that is in the area I have chosen for a profession. I thank God every day for this gift, let me help you maximize the selling potential of your home or re-design your castle. I will do so in the most economical way possible, you do not have to spend a lot of money to achieve your goal….
Contact me to set up a time for consultation and let’s see what I can do for you…..
My credentials are as Follows:
- Received Advanced Lifestyle Staging Training with Matthew Finlason HGTV star of The Stagers
- I received my Certification as a Professional Home Stager & Re-DeSigner with Home Staging Resources.
- Member of ASHSR (American Society of Home Staging and Redesign)
- Member of RESA (Real-estate Staging Association
- Member of the Southwest Realtors Asscociation
- Member of the Evansville & National Womens Council of Realtors